Monday, January 30, 2012

Who you call this a good day or pathetic?

Well, I slept in, then spent an hour admiring my new radon mitigation system. I spent the afternoon applying to law school and doing my taxes. Then I took my mom to a restaurant called Smokey Bones and it was really good. I had a coupon for buy one dinner and get one free. After I ate all of my dinner mom let me eat some of her dinner. Then we got dessert. I liked our waitress and she was kinda hot. Then I came home and ate some Welch's gummies and now I am telling you, afterwhich I am about to watch Lost reruns. Oh yeah, and I'm a stateworker.Who you call this a good day or pathetic?
hehe..



Pathetic :)



For real not so bad :):)Who you call this a good day or pathetic?
Id say a good day, unless this describes every day, then pathetic.
its alright, not too pathetic, not too excitingWho you call this a good day or pathetic?
Hell yes its a good day, You should take a moment and reflect on that.
That sounds like a productive day! :)Who you call this a good day or pathetic?
My day was really fun.
YOU can not call that day anywhere near pathetic.. I'd say I was in you top 5 days
its fine. my favorite part is the Welch's gummies
YOUR MOM!



COME ON WHO HANGS OUT WITH THEIR MOM WHEN THEY ARE IN ADULTHOOD!?



A RADON SYSTEM!?



WHO ADMIRES A RADON SYSTEM!?



WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR TOMORROW?!
What? do you live with your mom? that's the most pathetic day in history. You need to man up and buy a bowflex

No comments:

Post a Comment