Friday, January 27, 2012

Is this too much makeup for a date?

I'm 15.



Skin: Foundation, blusher to give my face a bit of colour, highlighter over cheek bones.

Eyes: Gold and purple smokey eye, black eyeliner and mascara. Brow pencil in my eyebrows.

Lips: Pink nude lipstick.



Is it too much? My boyfriend is arriving in Paris tomorrow morning and we're going out on a date, involving dinner and sightseeing. I'm really excited, since he's told me he's coming, I have been planning what to wear and where we should go.Is this too much makeup for a date?
No indeed not! It's a date, your allowed to look nice. A smokey eye is more of a date look anyways. What do you plan on wearing for the date? Make sure it goes with your makeup and good luck!Is this too much makeup for a date?
Not at all. But since your in Paris, you should go for a more romantic look. I would do

1) Foundation

2) Powder

3) light cream eyeshadow to brow line

4) shimmery shadow to brow line

5) black with gold eyeshadow in the crease

6) dark purple on lid to the crease

7) rosy peach blush

8) peachy lipgloss



Bye!
I think this sounds really pretty and sophisticated. You should definitely go with this look.



Good luck on your date!Is this too much makeup for a date?
It's not too much just make sure you don't put too much on (e.g a face covered in an inch thick layer of foundation is not attractive)

Good luck on your date, have a good time!
Not at all, especially since this date is going to be special for you!! You want to look nice, right? :) Enjoy!Is this too much makeup for a date?
no, you have it just right,

bonne chance a paris, tres romantic !
No I don't think so

No comments:

Post a Comment