Monday, January 30, 2012

Vegetarians: What do you think of this sign?

The other day, I was in Smokey Bones (I wasn't eating there, my dad was), and I saw a sign that said something like "Vegetarian means 'can't catch anything' in Indian". What would've you thought of it vegetarians?Vegetarians: What do you think of this sign?
I'd consider it ignorance. Most meat eaters are too chicken or squeamish to actually go out and kill their food themselves. They prefer that it comes individually and cleanly packaged. I consider that not being able to catch their own food too. Hypocritical and stupid. The way I see it is, once every meat eater is ready and willing to go out and kill an animal with a knife (not a 1k dollar rifle) then they are worthy of eating the animal. Other wise, their cute little remarks and jibes fall short.



Also, Native Americans had a much deeper respect for animals than your every day American. They appreciated the sacrifice of the animal and didn't simply think it was their God given right to take everything they want and not consider the consequences.Vegetarians: What do you think of this sign?
i was doing a vegan diet for a while and before i started my friend, a vegetarian of like 50 million years, told me that people dont take kindly to vegetarians and such because it makes them feel bad about their crappy eating and they get defensive because they know its healthier and their diets are crappy and unhealthy. its like you are showing them up (even though you are just doing it to be healthy or whatever the case) and so they say rude things and boy, i sure found that to be true.. i didnt even like telling people that i was a vegetarian because i got no support and they would say things like "well i like my meat and i'm sticking to it you can just have your celery sticks!! HAHAHAHA" and im like " uhh i didnt ask for your opinion i was just saying that im passing on the pork chops because im starting a new vegan diet".
I think it's funny, too. Lighten up, it's just a joke.



Your hamburger/cow example makes no sense. I have family that raises chickens. They eat chicken for dinner, while watching the chickens run around the back yard. I have too, on occasion. It's no big deal.

And while waiting in the super slow drive through lane at Burger King, I have been known to wonder aloud if they had to go slaughter the cow to make my burger.



Stuff like that only bothers vegetarians. Most others find it funny.Vegetarians: What do you think of this sign?
I'm a meat-eater, but I do think it's funny. Oh and I'd have no problem eating a hamburger while sitting next to a cow.



Another funny definition is Vegetarian= person who can't cook meat



You eat what you want and I'll eat what I want.



I'm friends w/vegans etc etc as long as they don't try to force their diet on me.
I'd consider it pure stupidity and immaturity. That sign can also be considered offensive, and the restaurant can get in trouble for it if enough people complain and report it.Vegetarians: What do you think of this sign?
It's a joke, just because you are a vegetarian doesn't mean you can't have a sense of humor. And not surprising that you'd see it in a BBQ joint.
I don't particularly care. I'm a vegetarian, but I'm not uptight. I can deal with people making jokes about me, as long as they drop it eventually instead of dragging it on forever.
I think it's funny because there's no such language as "Indian". There is however, for example, Farsi or Cherokee.



Just goes to show their lack of foresight. Idiots.
Well, it isn't even clever or witty. I probably would have raised an eyebrow trying to figure out if it was supposed to be funny.
I am a bit indifferent. It's a joke, and I get that. I don't find it particularly funny. There are much better jokes out there.
Meat Eater- idiot who should consider sterilization.
That's funny.
It's Ok I got one for the meat lover's

This Guy Walks In The Meat Market Looking For A Roll Of Meat So The Butcher Asks The Man What He Was Looking For He Tells Him A Little Over A Foot Long So The Butcher Pulls Out A Roll Of Peparoni And The Guy Looks At It And Says Ah Maybe Some Thing A Little Bigger So The Butcher Bring Out A Roll Of Salome And The Guy Looks At It And Says Ah Maybe A Little Bigger So The Butcher Pulls Out A Roll Of Balogna And The Guy Say Yeah Thats What I'm Looking For So The Butcher Says To The Guy Would You Like That Sliced ...and The Guy Looks At The Butcher And Says Does My *** Look Like A Piggy Bank.!

No comments:

Post a Comment