Monday, January 30, 2012

How do you apply smokey eye make-up?

If your eye brows aren't done? Please don't say go and do them. I cant or am not in the mood to do so. But I do have two smokey eye kits. One by almay, and one by NYC. I looked at the backside of the NYC, and figured out how to apply it(for the most part), and I looked at how to videos at the almay site, so I know how to apply those shades for the smokey eye effect. BUT, I think it's kate hudson as the model in the video, and her eye brows are done, so it's easy for the artist to put the lid make up on the lid, the crease make up on the crease(I know where it is now), and lastly, the brow make up on the brow bone. BUT, my crease and brow bone aren't that far apart, so where would I apply the lightest shade w/o hitting my eye brow? I can blend the dark and med shade to achieve an ok look w/o hitting my brow, but what about the lightest shade? Where do I apply it w/o it being concealed by thick black hair? Please don't b rude, any constructive help appreciated. thank you.How do you apply smokey eye make-up?
you can do a light shimmery bronze or brown or gold color on the leads and then you can add a dark gray eye shadow to the outer crease blend it in good eyeliner and mascara and their you get a day time brown smokey eye


and for nite time you can do a sliver eye shadow on the leads and then a dark black shimmery eye shadow on the crease and blend it in good eyeliner and mascara.


or you can do the pure sexy eye a gray eye shadow on the leads and the black shimmery eye shadow on the outer crease and that is the pure black smokey eye.


white or any type of white shimmery eye shadow for your brow bone and tear duct so your eye shadow stands out with more death. and make sure your prime your eye leads with a eye shadow primer or a concealer before the eye shadow is on so it will not come off. its not that hard just brush the eye brows in place and trace them lightly .How do you apply smokey eye make-up?
you can do the look with just the eyelid color and crease color and just blend out the edges to give it a smokey look.

you don't really have to apply a brow bone color.

%26amp; it might be a little hard without doing your eyebrows.

if you really want to apply the brown bone color a little above the crease and blend as far up as you can.How do you apply smokey eye make-up?
Look up Michelle Phan on youtube!



She is an AMAZING makeup guru, I recommend you check her videos out asap!
  • black ops zombie maps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment