Monday, January 30, 2012

Okay, this is a little hard to understand but ireally need help?

So, there are these two guys...



First, Mauricio, he's a foregin exchanged student from Mexcio that moved here for the school year. He's my brother's friend. He leaves at the end of the school year (June) and probably wont return. He came to my house the day before Halloween and iexpected someone completely different. Mauricio looked at me and immediatly everything around me dissappeared. After that iactually look forward to going to my dad's house when he sleeps over. At my brothers cross country dinner he was there, obviously because he does cross country, and he walked in and once again everything around me stopped, my friend saw the way iwas looking at him and said iobviously care about him. Once again, he leaves in June and ihave a HUGE feeling that its going to come down on me hard.



Next, there's Michael. Isaw him at Smokey Bones one night, and messaged him on Facebook just to make sure it was him. This guy also had a huge impact on me. Idont really know what's great about him, because he's not the type of guy I'd go after(plays golf, iHATE golf no offense to the people that like it).



Think I'm done ? Sadly no, LAST, there's zack. He's ADORABLE and definitly the type I'd go after (football player..yum) but, he constantly flirts with people which bothers the sh*t outta me. His football number happens to be my favorite number, and ireally want to like, idont know ijust kind of want to hang out with him and talk to him n shizz, because iget this feeling that if idid start talking to him he'd change.



So, who do ipick ? Help please and don't judge me icant take the feelings ihave about them anymore.Okay, this is a little hard to understand but ireally need help?
Depends on what you are looking for.



With Mauricio you might get an amazing few months, but it will be so hard when he moves! It could be lots of fun though.



Michael sounds like a good guy. Just because he's not the normal guy you would go after doesn't mean you won't have an awesome relationship with him.



Zack.....I don't think so. Sounds like he is probably full of himself and wouldn't make a good boyfriend.



I say.....go for Michael. He's going to be around for the long run, and he sounds like he might be a really thoughtful boyfriend. Turn Mauricio into a really good friend and keep in touch with him throughout the years!Okay, this is a little hard to understand but ireally need help?
damn I don't even know how to answer that, thats ******. keep your eyes on one guy at a time playyer

No comments:

Post a Comment