Monday, January 30, 2012

SSSuurveeeyyyyyyyyy ?????????

1. Whats for Lunch?

2. What will you be doing at 730 tonight?

3. Age at first kiss?

4.Sbarros or Chickfila?

5. Applebees or Smokey bones?

6. american eagle or aeropostale/

7. Ralph lauren or Abercrombie/

8. Florida or california?SSSuurveeeyyyyyyyyy ?????????
1. I have no idea... There's nothing to eat in my house :/

2. Probably eating dinner...

3. Hasn't happened yet... I'm 15

4. Sbarros.... I always get their pizza at airports :P

5. Applebees! They have the best steak!

6. Aeropostale... They tend to be cheaper...

7. idk...

8. California, simply because I love it there and I've never been to Florida anyways...SSSuurveeeyyyyyyyyy ?????????
1) dunno, its only 10:15

2) showering

3) 8 at first peck. I found out my best friends brother, weho went to my grandmas daycare, had a crush on me, and had an epihpany. So I chased hima round for the next 2 years, trying to kiss him. I know I nailed his lips at least once. First real kiss, at 13. I was at a dance (hated it, everyone was making ouyt iwht everyone *barf*) and I was dancing with this boy, and as soon as I lifted my head a little, he attacked my lips. I let him for a few seconds, but walked away after. I brushed my teeth for 20 minutes that night, and scrubbed my face with a loofah for 15 minutes in the shower. Other than that, haven't had one. but I don't count that.

4) what

5) what

6) AE

7) Abercrombie

8) both
1. Whats for Lunch? Samich

2. What will you be doing at 730 tonight? Dinner

3. Age at first kiss? haven't

4.Sbarros or Chickfila? sbarros because i don't know what the other thing is

5. Applebees or Smokey bones? Apple Bees

6. american eagle or aeropostale/ Aereopostale

7. Ralph lauren or Abercrombie/ Abercrombie

8. Florida or california? FloridaSSSuurveeeyyyyyyyyy ?????????
1. chinese. (seasame honey beef %26amp; fried rice, hot%26amp;sour soup).

2. hmm, idk yet.

3. 12

4. chick fil a.

5. applebees.

6.aeropostale.

7.ralph lauren.

8. california.
1. Probably a sanswich

2. Most likely go to the hookah bar

3. Someone kissed me when I was 14...I didnt kiss someone first until I was 16

4. Sbarro

5.Applebees

6. Neither

7. neither

8. I like both, but I plan on moving to California after graduation :)SSSuurveeeyyyyyyyyy ?????????
1. Nothing!

2. Probably editing videos for YouTube.

3. I was a baby.

4. Chick-fil-A

5. Applebees

6. American Eagle

7. Abercrombie

8. Florida. I've never been to California.
1. Polo Bondito from mexican resturaunt

2. Just getting home from work

3. 18

4. .....Chickfila....?

5. Applebees

6. Aeropostale

7. Ralph Lauren

8. California
1. KRAFT dinner

2. walking my dog

3. 14

4. sbarro's

5. Applebees

6. aeropostale

7.Abercrombie

8. california
Probably nothing; we have nothing to eat here

Summer homework

Sbarros but not a fan of either

Applebees:)

I love both of those stores:D

Abercrombie

Cali
Ham and cheese w/ Cheetos and lemonade

Arriving at choir practice

real kiss 13

Sbarros

Applebees (never been to or heard of Smokey Bones)

Eagle

Neither Walmart

Cali
Golden Grahams bar of deliciousness

Probably cleaning the house for impending family

Erm...8

Chickfila

Applebees

American Eagle

Ralph Lauren

California
Quick and Painless Death or Long Agonizing Death?

Take your pick, Mother
raviolli

idk

hmm

hmm

neither

ae

abercrombie

floridaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment