Monday, January 30, 2012

Good makeup for a 13 year old?

Well I'm 13 and a total makeup fanatic. I wear concealed, foundation, face primer, eye shadow primar, silver eyeshadow with brown fanning out( smokey eye), black eye liner, mascara, fill in my eyebrows with a pencil, white eyeshadow in the corner near the tear duct, and bronzer to contour and highlight my cheek bones.Good makeup for a 13 year old?
Sounds like you got a pretty good make-up routine going on. Im so glad to hear that you wear face primer as it is a natural sun screen and it is a berrior polutants and your pores. Don't pay attention to the ones that are saying that its slutty. And how dare they even say that to a 13 year old! No wonder why this world is so mest up. I say, as long as your makeup dont look goddy or it looks like you used a paint brush then do as you wish. Have fun playing with colors! =)Good makeup for a 13 year old?
That's a bit much for 13. I started wearing foundation this year. I'm a freshman.



But if you want foundation to even out your skin tone use revlon photo ready. It's a thin foundation that does the job without being cakes on.



Face primer does help so I would stick with using that. I use the kind by bare minerals from ulta.



I wouldn't go for a smokey eye at 13. %26amp; white shadow is a bit much.



I'd go for nuetral shimmery browns,plums,or silver. Don't cake a bnch on and blend a bunch of random colors.



That's about it considering you're young you don't want to give people including boys the impression you're loose. Believe me guys look at how much makeup you wear! I have 2 brothers and them and their friends discuss it all the time.



Try and go natural, but if you want it to pop a bit try little things like diffrent colored eye shadows.:)
I think that is a bit too much make-up for a thirteen year old. I'm not saying you are too young to wear make-up, it's just that at your age, your skin doesn't need all of that product on it! Enjoy having thirteen year-old skin while you have it! You just don't want people to get the wrong idea, or look back at pictures of yourself when you are older and think, what was I thinking? For right now, I would suggest just wearing a light mineral powder on your face, maybe a little concealer where you need it, a light shadow with a lighter brown liner (a thin line, not overly smokey or thick), mascara and a little blush. You can still love make-up but wear it in moderation. Save all that load for a night out with your friends or special occasions. You have to let your skin breath!Good makeup for a 13 year old?
That's fine what you wear as long as you're putting it on right, and not putting too much on. In sixth grade i wore foundation, concealer, clear mascara, light pink blush, and lip gloss. I know that may seem like a lot for a sixth grader but you couldn't even tell I was wearing anything. So if you like wearing makeup then go for it, but if you don't need to try not to wear it every single day.

Good Luck!

XOXO Bailey :))
What colour are your eyes ? You need to consider that in the colours and tones you use, and also try and use mineral makeup and watch how much product you useGood makeup for a 13 year old?
wear natural looking makeup cuz, no offense but that is way 2 slutty 4 a 13 year old girl.
Hun, you are wearing way too much makeup.

A good start for a thirteen year old would be: A face primer (glad you're using it!), A light powder (mineral), A brown or black eyeliner (thin line), Brown mascara on the top lashes, and a Pink Lipgloss.



Recommendations:

- L'Oreal Skin Primer

- PhysiciansFormula Mineral powder

- Stila Smudgestick in Stingray

- Hard Candy Glamourlash in Mudslide

- Any pink lipstick/gloss/balm

No comments:

Post a Comment