Monday, January 30, 2012

My cat flips out if i pet the area near his tail.?

The other day i noticed that when i pet my cat.smokey, he starts to lick air and kind of flip out.It is the area right above his tail bone. Is it nerve damage, what could it be from?My cat flips out if i pet the area near his tail.?
I doubt it's nerve damage. That is a tickle spot, kind of like scratching a dog on the chest near the ribs.



When we scratch our cat near his tail, he gets all strange and looks for something to nibble on...usually us. It's rather amusing:)My cat flips out if i pet the area near his tail.?
I think cats are the strangest animals. I know when I scratch my cat near the base of her tail her entire hind end quivers. I was told this is a sign that she is happy.My cat flips out if i pet the area near his tail.?
you should take him to the vet for a checkup he might have a bone thats in pain and possibly sprang,My cat flips out if i pet the area near his tail.?
getting a bit frisky may be

No comments:

Post a Comment