Friday, January 27, 2012

What is your favorite mixed drink? From a restaurant/bar.?

My favorite is Long Island. And my other favorite from smokey bones is a twisted timber, margarita and strawberry daqueri frozen slushi drink, and its twisted. Its so refreshing.What is your favorite mixed drink? From a restaurant/bar.?
I never liked Tequila before, but lately I have been liking Margarita's. They are refreshing, fun to make and fun to drink.What is your favorite mixed drink? From a restaurant/bar.?
im 14 and i know this sounds bad but i love rum, and wild turkey, but a margarita is the absolute best!!!!
sex on the beach..yummWhat is your favorite mixed drink? From a restaurant/bar.?
White or Black Russian.
once i had a strawberry/banana/lime frozen daqueri. it was good.What is your favorite mixed drink? From a restaurant/bar.?
adios mother#($*#$

blue hawaiin..

and red bull and vodka and vodka and squirt..

as for mixed shots..blowjobs are the best.. but i prefer tequila.
MY FAVE IS MADORI SOUR

AND BOB MARLEY'S AND SCOOBY SNACKS ALL WITH MADORI
Bellini's and vodka paralyzer's, black and white russian's and sometimes caesar's...shooters are electric jello, blo jobs and sex on the beach, lol sounds kinda trampy..
LONG ISLAND ICE TEA a sneaker while you are sitting but a keeper while you are dancing!!!
Miami vice!! They are so good, I had one in Mexico last summer and I have been drinking them ever since.
Oh my God! I love the drink Sex on the Beach, and I love Banana Berry Freezes from Applebees
jagerbombs jager and redbull
love vodka with just about anything, vodka and red bull is pretty good or vodka and orange juice
Love caipirinha and caipiroska.
  • geronimo stilton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment