Monday, January 30, 2012

Help! Michael J. Fox did my makeup and it's a disaster!! what should I do!!?

I had scheduled an appointment to get my makeup done at M.A.C on Monday. Little did I know that Michael j.fox was working there ( apparently the whole stem cell research thing didn't work out so well).



I was somewhat "shaky" to have Mr. fox do my makeup, but I decided to put my misgivings aside and give him a chance. I asked for a simple smokey eye and a light "Rouge" on my cheek bones. But Michael j. fox gave me quite a different version. He made my eyes look bruised!, not smokey. He also did a very poor job applying the liquid eyeliner---he literally smudged it all over my face. I looked like I had been beaten up!. He then proceeded with the foundation and blush; doing an even more botched job on that alone. By the end of the "Makeover" I had blush on my forehead, cakey foundation and black eyeliner running down my face. I tried to confront Mr.Fox about the mess he had made of my face, but he refused to acknowledge what a terrible makeup artist he was (mostly do to Parkinson's). He also refused to refund my 50 dollars! and was quiet snippy with me, to say the least.





What should I do? should I get him fired?Help! Michael J. Fox did my makeup and it's a disaster!! what should I do!!?
to be honest, i have noticed a change in MACs employees in the past three years.

they dont know exactly what theyre talking about half the time! i went in about a week ago and asked for eye primer, i was standing right infront of the primer stand and was looking at it while i said it, but i also got a few other things so didnt notice the girl(who had seemed rushed and impolite) had given me a paint pot in painterly(which i used to use, but i wanted to try the actual primer!). i use it but i was really disapointed.

the employees at my local macys seem very suspicious of me whenever i go in, they follow me(i know its not for sales) and watch every move i make, to what? make sure i dont steal the nasty samples?! they always ask people with more expensive clothes if they need help first(ive had others witness this more than once, when we've been sitting there for way over our time).

then the one a few miles away i hate going to! they make me feel stupid and usually dont know what im talking about. i havent been there once that ive been helped before standing there for atleast fifteen minuites(which i understand they dont want to stop doing someones makeup..but come on!) and i have never gotten a smile from them.

all mac employees are usually only a few years my elder and i always feel as if they are looking down on me!



when my i took my friend in to buy an eyeshadow, she wasnt used to MAC, so she wanted me to ask, so i went up to an employee and asked if she could show us some ways to put on a color(purple) which would be hard to apply without looking tacky. after five minuites, she came over to us, took her FINGER, rubbed it all over ONE of my friends eyes, and walked away saying we could go to the counter to purchase it...needless to say, we walked away, spending money at target for makeup remover wipes so that we could get it off ASAP.



im so sorry about your bad experience, hopefully you took pictures, and you should call the store and get the manager on the phone and see if you can send her the pictures and tell her your unsatisfied and makesure she knows who did it so that the whole store doesnt get in trouble.





















btw micheal j fox is hot;)Help! Michael J. Fox did my makeup and it's a disaster!! what should I do!!?
Kill him.Help! Michael J. Fox did my makeup and it's a disaster!! what should I do!!?
WhutHelp! Michael J. Fox did my makeup and it's a disaster!! what should I do!!?
aw that's mean. It's not his fault he has Parkinson's.... Hey wouldn't it b funny if you ended up getting it too haha
What you should do is find better use of your time than spending it on figuring out ways of insulting people who have a debilitating disease. That's what you should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment