Monday, January 30, 2012

Poll: Have you ever seen a lesbian and thought it was a guy?

I saw this lesbian at Smokey Bones and fell madly in love with her. But every time I try to explain what she looks like to someone else, they think it's a guy. She did have a kind of deepish voice but I'm POSITIVE she was female. I think the whole ordeal is hilarious though. Have you ever thought a lesbian was a guy?



p.s. I was stairing at her the ENTIRE time I was there. But after a while I think she caught on cause she staired back at me as me and my family were leaving :/Poll: Have you ever seen a lesbian and thought it was a guy?
yeah, many here in the Philippines

they look more handsome than guys around lolPoll: Have you ever seen a lesbian and thought it was a guy?
Maybe once or twice Iv seen a lesbian that looks like a dude, they are called dykes btw. The proper meaning of a dyke is a female (offen lesbian) that looks like a male. I, myself, find them very atractive. I guess you could say Im gender blind though, i would go out with someone without even knowing their gender xD But normally Im the chick that ppl mistake for a guy x)
Yes, quite often, they're my favourite kind of lesbian. :-) I also frequently get mistaken for a man myself, but it doesn't bother me.



Bear in mind that a lot of FtM transmen may look like butch lesbians, but obviously they are male and butches are female.Poll: Have you ever seen a lesbian and thought it was a guy?
i asked a q on here the other day.. whether people thought i was a boy or girl... solely from my pic. and i got about half half.



yep i'm a boi ish lesbian... i get mistaken for a guy alllll the time.
Ummm...yeah.

Hahaha i'm not a lesbian, but a lot of people mistake me for a guy cus of the way I dress.

But then I laugh it off, cus it is funny, in a way xDPoll: Have you ever seen a lesbian and thought it was a guy?
yep...i've been mistaken for a guy my whole life....when i was younger it made me upset now i just don't give a F...
justin beiber looks like a lesbian.
All the time.
Oh yep,

I am so attracted to girls like that.

I love it when my GF looks all boyish with a cap and trackpants....love it!
Sometimes I've had to take a second look. In most cases I feel like they could beat the ever lovin' crap out of me.
lol Im a girl but look like a guy.
looool yeah =P
Yes. With the muscles and tattoos, I did.
One.

And I've been friends with her for almost a year now.
Yes, i felt really bad about it! But she turned out to be an awesome gal, still friends with her.
i've seen justin bieber and thought he was a girl, does that count? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment