Monday, January 30, 2012

Poll---WHATS YOUR FAVORITE restaurant out of....?

TGI FRIDAYS

APPLEBEES

99

LONGHORN

SMOKEY BONES

UNO'S (CHICAGO BAR AND GRILL)...thats mine

OLIVE GARDENPoll---WHATS YOUR FAVORITE restaurant out of....?
I LOOOOOVE Uno's! I don't have a favorite dish, but god, the pizzas are all AMAZINNGGGGG.Poll---WHATS YOUR FAVORITE restaurant out of....?
tgi fridays... love the food and name ;D
applebeesPoll---WHATS YOUR FAVORITE restaurant out of....?
Olive Garden
Olive garden!



Smokey bones is only up north.



I never even heard of longhorn , 99, or unos.Poll---WHATS YOUR FAVORITE restaurant out of....?
Olive Garden.



Their Zuppa Toscana (Tuscan Soup) is fantastic.
I have only been to about half have never been to



99

LONGHORN

SMOKEY BONES

UNO'S (CHICAGO BAR AND GRILL)



but out of where I have been I have to choose Friday's, love their salmon.
Smokey Bones is good. The one were I live went out of business cause of the Texas Roadhouse. I love Olive Garden.
TGI Fridays
tgi fridays definitley

the parmesan-crusted chicken w/ tortellinni in spinach-alfredo sauce is the bestest!!!!!!
Applebees...
olive garden
i absolutely adore Olive Garden. Their lasagna is the BEST.
Out of those, Olive Garden



Uno's IS good.
either tgi fridays or applebee's

No comments:

Post a Comment