Monday, January 30, 2012

During an interview the manager asks what can you bring to our company? what should I answer that with.?

Its at Smokey Bones. Im 19 and Im in desperate need of a job right now to help my family and people out. I was at one interview before. The question "What can you bring to our company came out and i froze. How or what do I answer that with. And another one..."Why would I be good at this job.?" and if they ask "why I filled out this application in the first place?" do I come right out with it and say that I need a job really bad?During an interview the manager asks what can you bring to our company? what should I answer that with.?
"What can you bring to our company" say your experience and how you would help them

"Why would I be good at this job.?" say if you've ever done that job before and the skills you have

"why I filled out this application in the first place?" don't say you needed a job, say it looked interesting and you really thought them and yourself would benefit from them hiring you



act experienced and like you know what your talking about and don't act desperate



hope i helped

good luck with the job:)
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment