Friday, January 27, 2012

I stole the fake Jackelope head off the wall of Smokey Bones tonight. does that make me a bad person?

No. It makes you a cool person. Now I idolize you.I stole the fake Jackelope head off the wall of Smokey Bones tonight. does that make me a bad person?
It definitely makes you a law-breaker and you could be arrested for stealing.



And yes, it makes you a bad person.I stole the fake Jackelope head off the wall of Smokey Bones tonight. does that make me a bad person?
No. I think stealing from a business is ok. It's a victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark. (idiot)I stole the fake Jackelope head off the wall of Smokey Bones tonight. does that make me a bad person?
That is funny and brings back so many memories. I used to collect glasses from anywhere I went. Walked out of one place with ten glasses all over my body. I pray that I have been forgiven for that. Ya know, return it. Save a lifetime of guilt.I stole the fake Jackelope head off the wall of Smokey Bones tonight. does that make me a bad person?
dont make you a bad person

however . . .

it does make you non trustworthy and a thief
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment