Thursday, February 23, 2012

Why my cpu gives me electric shock? any comp pro need your help.?

i jus take back my computer from the shop yesterday.. after i start my cimputer i accidently placed my hand nearby my cpu ...oh my god..it gives ver ver strong electric shock..thank god im stil alive..but in purpos of testing and accident i already got electric shock for 4 times..by now..now i pate some making tape on the surface of the cpu..there must be some leakage ..but i duno how to stop it..now what im worryin is will this electric shock will effect the graphic card or whatever inside the cpu?? becauze i test using testpen the leakage is all over the cpu..Why my cpu gives me electric shock? any comp pro need your help.?
First check the ground connection in your home , I think your getting shock because of discontinuity in grounding wire with the earthing connection.By the same time a live wire is connected to the ground wire or metal part of the CPU..

In CPU AC voltage part is only SMPS, so v can assume that this is the ill affected part, please check the connections there and check for any discontinuity of ground wire or other miscontact of live wire with the metal body of CPU.



Enjoy...

Bye...Why my cpu gives me electric shock? any comp pro need your help.?
Take it back to the shop,maybe?







and learn to spell

No comments:

Post a Comment