Thursday, February 23, 2012

I cant install anything on my comp...windows xp pro?

so i rebuilt my comp for wind xp pro "i have done this several times so i know what to do" and whenever i install something it comes up with messages like, can not find ......dll and i look and it is there.



this is an example of what it does. this is trying to install java and this is the message "error 1722, there is a problem with windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not Finish as expected"



so yea, i can't install anything at all.

pl0x help =]





!!-AND I MEAN I CANT INSTALL ANYTHING-!!I cant install anything on my comp...windows xp pro?
Download the latest windows installer from here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai鈥?/a> and run it. This most likely will solve your problem.
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment