Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is there a website where I can practice for my motorcycle permit test for the state of ohio?

Is there a website where I can practice for my motorcycle permit test for the state of ohio?

I got a handbook and studied it for about 2 weeks, I completely memorized it front to back, I was very confident in passing the Ohio motorcycle permit test, but... I failed it today... all the questions on the test were NOT in the handbook. Maybe 4 of the questions on the test were actually in the book, other then that I was unprepared for those questions. so is there a website I can go to and maybe take practice tests with questions actually on the real test for pretty cheap? maybe $10 or less? thanks.







One of the questions on the test was: If you see a person walking across the street with a cane this means what?



The person is deaf

The person is blind

There is no significance

The person is old



that is not in the handbook and theres a bunch more that arent, I have one from 2008, maybe they revised it?Is there a website where I can practice for my motorcycle permit test for the state of ohio?
a question that is asked and does not appear in the handbook is probably designed to detect your level of common sense, i.e. the cane this indicates some one who may be less mobile or dealing with a disadvantage wait for the intersection to clear and proceed with caution, bring this up to the tester and indicate that none of the answers are suitable. blind=white cane deaf=no cane old = who knows there is no significance = wrong there is a significanceIs there a website where I can practice for my motorcycle permit test for the state of ohio?
did it say "white" cane?



that would mean they are blind...



Blind People carry white canes...this is common sense stuff...



if not, there is no significance...



edit: craig, there is no instructor, it's a test in front of a computer screen.Is there a website where I can practice for my motorcycle permit test for the state of ohio?
TAKE THE MSF course!!! Here is why. A friend of mine got a bike. Did not take the class. His buddy decided he would show him how to ride. Told him how to lean the bike to turn where the controls are and all that. Then took off on a little ride. Getting on the HWY this guy got into the lean as he accelerated around the long sweeping on ramp. At the end when it was time to stop turning and go straight he could not get the bike to stand up. Tried everything but just ran right into the wall. He might never walk again! The guy that instructed him failed to explain how to come out of a turn. The MSF instructors know how to teach you to ride safely. Without forgetting key things like how to stop turning.



You do not need a permit to take the class. They teach you how to ride. They can help you with the parts of that test you where having problems with. You will learn how to actually handle a motorcycle safely! Motorcycles are not "easy" to ride. Sometimes they are very counter intuitive. How so? At HWY speeds to turn left what way do you turn the handle bars? Right! Trust me...take the MSF course.

No comments:

Post a Comment