Monday, February 20, 2012

I need to reformat my computer. My comp is failing, I have xp pro..?

I dont have an original copy of xp pro, my friend has a copy...how can install it on my comp? Do I have to format the c:/ ? can someone give me instructions on how to do this...I need to reformat my computer. My comp is failing, I have xp pro..?
Depends on your computer



If you have compaq, then when the computer is starting up, all you have to do is hit F11 and go to the option "destructive rexocery"



If you have a gateway or dell, then you will need to call them and asking for a recovery cd



These cd's are usually 20-22 dollars, and i needed one badly lol



And if your friend has the SAME EXACT computer as you, then you can use it, if not, DONT, it might not come with the drivers needed for your video card or sound card =/



When u get the disk, just pop it in and click start %26gt; system recovery =)

No comments:

Post a Comment