Monday, February 20, 2012

How can i find out the admin password on xp pro comp?

Hi!



I'm in 9th grade and my school just gave all the students personal laptops (not really personal, but like every kid gets their own) My clock is wrong and i want to change it to the correct date/time, but i can't, as they have locked us out of EVERYTHING!!! Even task manager!! it's outrageous!! So anyway, I am a limited account and i asked the computer lady at my school if she could login as admin for a sec to chance the clock. She said "no" then i was all like 'why not?' and she's all 'because we got Deep Freeze on them' for those who don't know, deepfreeze is a program that resets the hard drive when the comp is restarted. So we can download anything we want but they go away when we restart. She said the same with settings. Even if I change the clock deep freeze will change it back, she said. I don't believe her. Can someone help?? THANK YOU!!!!!!How can i find out the admin password on xp pro comp?
Since you're not the Administrator you're not getting to the Admin password.

No comments:

Post a Comment