Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is there a website where I can practice for my motorcycle permit test for the state of ohio?

I got a handbook and studied it for about 2 weeks, I completely memorized it front to back, I was very confident in passing the Ohio motorcycle permit test, but... I failed it today... all the questions on the test were NOT in the handbook. Maybe 4 of the questions on the test were actually in the book, other then that I was unprepared for those questions. so is there a website I can go to and maybe take practice tests with questions actually on the real test for pretty cheap? maybe $10 or less? thanks.Is there a website where I can practice for my motorcycle permit test for the state of ohio?
all the answers ARE in the book...you need to read closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment