Monday, February 20, 2012

Should i get a Macbook or Macbook PRO (details of my comp life included)?

Im a Casual gamer

Love to Photoshop (CS3)

Casual Video editor

Big time web server (if that has to do with anything...)





Im just worried about spending the extra money for nothing, you know?Should i get a Macbook or Macbook PRO (details of my comp life included)?
I think the Pro is definitely for you. Macbooks are nice, but the Pros are definitely more powerful, and better suited for handling video editing. The Pros also have better speakers, in my opinion.
You pay the extra to get a machine that will cope with a whole lot more, taking away the limits. The graphics card in a PRO will handle games, you need to install windows XP (I would disable the internet connection for windows - disable all of the services not needed to run the games, just go for a very fast booting Server 2003 installation - you can run CRYSIS very nicely on a MacPro, enough for casual gaming for 6 months or so).



Look at the graphics card, and maximum RAM you can install. Next look at the connections. Macbook Pro would be so much smoother editing video, and faster recoding. I'd recommend normal Macbook more for general office work.Should i get a Macbook or Macbook PRO (details of my comp life included)?
I'm in the same situation like you with being a casual gamer and use a lot of music and picture editors. I've just bought a Macbook Pro because even though its a little more expensive, in the long run its a lot better.
I think you should get the MACBOOK. Because your computer life isn't hardcore you know? Your just a casual computer person like me! That's why i didn't spend extra money from my piggy bank and all i bought was the MACBOOKShould i get a Macbook or Macbook PRO (details of my comp life included)?
hold on a moment........you are a gamer. Well........PCs are great for gamers but not MacBooks. They are more suitable for work,not gaming.
Get a MacBook and spend the rest on beer.
why not just install linux on your current machine, you sound like you can handle it



www.ubuntu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment