Monday, February 20, 2012

I have an 04' lifted F250 and MX6 pro comp shocks and need settings suggestions?

I have a 8" lifted f250 4x4 with the diesel engine. All spring with no lift blocks. very stiff. I need to know your sugestions on he ride adjustment for the front and rear shocks and what your theory is on your style of dampening (eliminate bounce or float down the road).

I would like to know what I should use with an empty truck and what I should set it at when towing my 10,000 lbs trailer with load distribution.

The shocks adjustments start at number 1 being the soft side and number 6 being the stiffess. I currently use 4 in the front and 2 in the back. I'm getting tired of fishing for the right combo.I have an 04' lifted F250 and MX6 pro comp shocks and need settings suggestions?
I had the same problem with my 04 F350 with a Pro Comp 6" lift and the Pro Comp adjustable shocks. No setting worked right until I added air lift bags to the rear for trailer towing and then went to setting 4 all the way around. I keep the air bags pressurized at 30 lbs. The ride has become acceptable both on and off road with these changes. Towing I bump the pressure up to 50 lbs.
  • pick a part
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment