Monday, February 20, 2012

When I connect my Macbook Pro to my 60in Sony tv, the tv display is sideways and then the comp freezes?

i have been connecting my Macbook pro to this tv for a few months and now everytime i connect it to the tv the display on the tv is sideways and the screen is really small, then after a few minutes the screen goes black then the computer itself freezes and i have to restart the computer whats wrong with my mac or whats wrong with my sony 60 inch tv???When I connect my Macbook Pro to my 60in Sony tv, the tv display is sideways and then the comp freezes?
Its your mac book, I dont currently own one, but go into system preferences and fish around for monitor displays. There should be a list of monitors youve hooked up just rotate and fix your problems there.

No comments:

Post a Comment