Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where can i go online to take a practice test for ohio's permit drivers test...?

Where can i go online to take a practice test for ohio's permit drivers test...?i am taking my test saturday and i need to know what the questions will be....Where can i go online to take a practice test for ohio's permit drivers test...?
http://driversed.com/courses/dmv-permit-鈥?/a>



That should get ya buy, Happy driving! Watch out for Cows!Where can i go online to take a practice test for ohio's permit drivers test...?
The permit test is a piece of cake. Years ago, (LOL) when I got mine I went to the BMV and picked up a little book. I studied my *** off! When it came down to actually taking the test, it was unbelievably simple. Make sure you know your signs and basic traffic laws and you'll do just fine! As far as studying online I'd call the BMV or try :

ohiobmv.com

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment