Thursday, February 16, 2012

I have a sony cybershot camera that holds a memory stick pro duo, but it wont fit into the slot into my comp?

and i cant use an adapter or cord it came with because i lost it, so i was hoping i could just put the card into my comp and it would upload my pics but its doesnt fit at all, its to thin and small. its a 2gb btw. so im trying to find out if theres another way or something?I have a sony cybershot camera that holds a memory stick pro duo, but it wont fit into the slot into my comp?
if your memory stick came with an adaptor use this. as msduo comes in different sizes eg micro mini etc. It will probably be easier to plug the camera straight into the computer using the usb cable supplied and use the camera as removable storage. If you don't understand this then take the camera to a shop ie: Tesco, they will sort it out for you in exchange for money!I have a sony cybershot camera that holds a memory stick pro duo, but it wont fit into the slot into my comp?
No - either the camera attaches to the PC via a USB cable or the memory comes out and fits into a specific slot on the PC or into a peripheral device (they cost around 拢30) which can take a variety of different memory cards.I have a sony cybershot camera that holds a memory stick pro duo, but it wont fit into the slot into my comp?
its called a card adapter 10$.





http://www.buy.com/prod/sony-msac-mmds-m鈥?/a>
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment