Monday, February 20, 2012

Guitar Pro 5 Help, Plug in my electric guitar to my comp that is running gp5 to pck up notes i play?

Ok so my question is basically asking is there a way that i can plug my electric guitar from a 1/4 in cable to a usb? That way i can play it on gp5? (if possible and the software pick up the notes that i play?)Guitar Pro 5 Help, Plug in my electric guitar to my comp that is running gp5 to pck up notes i play?
Im going to have to say no on that. Guitar pro isnt the best software for writing sheet music. Also guitar pro plays in midi so if you were able to have it record the notes you play it would have to use your guitar as a midi controller. This works normally for a piano because it has individual keys to trigger the notes that need to be recorded. Now when you play your guitar it cannot record the individual notes because you are plucking or strumming the strings instead of pushing keys or buttons.



If you do find some software that records as you play id love to know what it is.
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment