Thursday, February 23, 2012

I downloaded&installed sony vegas 9 pro , now how do i open it on my comp?

its not on my desktop or anything how do i open it ?I downloaded%26amp;installed sony vegas 9 pro , now how do i open it on my comp?
did you install the software properly.....normally...while installing you need to select option like...place a icon into my desktop after installation...then while installing it places icon in your desktop....



other wise you can go to START --%26gt;All Programs...there you can see Sone vegas 9 program...make sure you open exe file...then you can see the application running on your computer



even you see the application in your START --%26gt;All Programs: then create a desktop short cut of that icon by clinking right click on the application exe file...

No comments:

Post a Comment