Monday, February 20, 2012

HOW DO I INSTALL PRO COMP ROLLER ROCKERS 1.5 7/16 INTO MY 69 CHEVELLE?

I HAVE A 400 SBC BORED AND STROKED TO A 427 BUT I KEPT THE STOCK HEADS .... AND I PUT ON THE ROCKERS MYSELF BUT THESE ONES SEEM TO LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND I DONT WANT TO MESS IT UP SO MAYBE A LINK TO A WEBSITE WITH THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL OR SOME GREAT STEP BY STEP WOULD BE PERFECT THIS IS MY FIRST CHEVELLE AND I LOVE HER AND WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ALL ANSWERS AND COMMENTS THANK YOU ....HOW DO I INSTALL PRO COMP ROLLER ROCKERS 1.5 7/16 INTO MY 69 CHEVELLE?
Small block cylinder heads have 3/8 rocker arm studs. No problem if you pull the old studs out tap if necessary and install 7/16 rocker-arm studs with push-rod guide plates.



If you have press-in rocker studs GM makes a neet little tool that slides over the old stud and place a new 3/8 rocker arm nut over the stud, tighten and the old stud will pull out. You can do the same thing with a 3/8 deep well impact socket over the stud lay wheel bearing grease down in the square drive end and tighten up a new 3/8 rocker-arm nut

No comments:

Post a Comment