Thursday, February 16, 2012

How can I install/update XP Pro Service Pack 2 if my comp was non genuine?

Can you tell me how can I install/update to Windows XP Service Pack 2 (currently SP1) without purchase the genuine one?How can I install/update XP Pro Service Pack 2 if my comp was non genuine?
You can't.
well you have illegal copy of Windows, you won't be able to download anything %26lt;SP2%26gt;

buy Windows XP pro SP2 OEM its around $130.00-$140.00How can I install/update XP Pro Service Pack 2 if my comp was non genuine?
Since it is illegal to have a non-genuine copy of windows, Microsoft will not give updates to you.
back up your files, then format the drive then install win xp sp2How can I install/update XP Pro Service Pack 2 if my comp was non genuine?
Sorry but you cannot install Service Pack Two on your machine if your copy of Windows XP is illegal. You need a legal copy of XP in order to qualify for Service Packs and updates from Microsoft. You need to back up what you currently have on your machine then perform a complete format of your hard disk, since it wasn't formatted correctly in the first place and install a legal copy of Windows XP, then you can install Service Pack Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment