Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cant install microsoft office pro 2007 on my comp?

I purchased the microsoft office pro 2007 on ebay and tried to install it on my comp and it has a error that will pop up. I have windows 7 so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. I have never purchased anything from ebay before but, I hear nothing but positive things about it. Is there a way to make sure that the program is authentic? It came wrapped up in the box just like at the store, sealed, product key and everything.Cant install microsoft office pro 2007 on my comp?
Hi there,



Windows 7 should not be causing the problems for the install. I'm not sure about the validity of the product you purchased, but what you can try to do is download a trial and use the product key on the product you purchased to activate it. Download it here: http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/defau鈥?/a>



If you have any further questions about the installation process, I suggest reading through these FAQs: http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/faq.a鈥?/a>



Best of luck!

Kim

Microsoft Office Outreach
  • helly hansen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment