Monday, February 20, 2012

Why does my comp restart when I run the dvd game NFS Pro Street???

I have no clue why but when ever i run pro street my comp restarts itself. I click the exe to run it and this window shows up with black background and the little blinking underscore. then the curser changes to a cd w/ and arrow on it. But when the window dissapears the screen turns black and looks like it will do sumthing my computer restarts. im unsure what to do. i dont know if its a problem w/ the game or an incompatable video card(i have ATi Radeon X1600) or what. my dad said to look online for a patch or something to fix it but i cant find one. please help me find a solution and fix my game.Why does my comp restart when I run the dvd game NFS Pro Street???
Your computer is actually bluescreening then restarting. Try to update your Video card driver and see if this takes care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment