Monday, February 20, 2012

I have windows 7 & everytime i open corel videostudio pro x2 it stops working.I restarted my comp & everything?

I have a new windows 7 intel premium hp notebook. Corel has worked fine for me with no problems, except for lagging at times, but other than that its been fine. I stopped using corel videostudio pro x2 for a while but now whenever i try to use it a message saying it stopped working always pops up. Any ideas on what i should do?I have windows 7 %26amp; everytime i open corel videostudio pro x2 it stops working.I restarted my comp %26amp; everything?
u may be the victim of viruses n all which might have delete some of ur system file needed to rur corel videostudio pro x2 so..uninstall the CVS n then run an updated antivirus n try installing CVS again..



hope it work.. :)I have windows 7 %26amp; everytime i open corel videostudio pro x2 it stops working.I restarted my comp %26amp; everything?
Try running the program in Windows XP mode some older software is not compatible With Windows 7.

Go to the corel videostudio pro x2 website and see if the system requirements meet those of the lap top and what operating systems it is compatible with.
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment