Thursday, February 23, 2012

Iv just re-installed my win xp pro,my comp was ill.i cant d/load java an my comp says it needs t be modified??

Ive tried several times to download java environment from microsofts web site as well as others each time its halfway throu d/loading it says installation could not complete i dont know why, sometimes a msg bos will appear telling me my computer needs to be modified? has anyone got any clues as to what this means and how its done, ive re-installed in the past and not had trouble installing java or anything else, but now its a painkiller..please help.Iv just re-installed my win xp pro,my comp was ill.i cant d/load java an my comp says it needs t be modified??
Be sure you have downloaded all the Windows Updates and try again.

EIv just re-installed my win xp pro,my comp was ill.i cant d/load java an my comp says it needs t be modified??
download onto your computer rather than install from website
  • pontoon boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment